It is So Difficult to find Healthy, Delicious and Filling recipes. I’m always looking for something to grab to eat, but Everything is so Hi-calorie, and a piece of fruit or regular salad is Not satisfying for Long. I’m always trying to come up with a Healthy, Low-Calorie alternatives. This salad makes Great snack Any Time of the day! A definite Keeper as well as my Cabbage recipes!!! Enjoy!
I’ve previously made this Healthy Cauliflower and Edamame Salad, but this time decided to add broccoli. It makes such great combo. Please give this salad a try. I’m sure you will Love it!!!
- 1 Small head Cauliflower
- 1 Small head Broccoli
- 4 Large hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- Veggies: Celery, Peppers, Green onions, Radishes (chopped or diced)
- 1 (5.3 oz) Plain Greek yogurt
- 3 Tbsp. Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. Grey Poupon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. Olive oil
- 3 Kosher dills, diced
- 2 Garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh Dill, minced
- Chop the cauliflower and broccoli into bite-sized florets, discarding the leaves and tough stem. There are two ways to cook the cauliflower and broccoli, pick the one that works for you.
- My Super Easy way: Place bite-sized cauliflower and broccoli florets into a large Glass bowl, add ½ a Cup or 1 cup of water, doesn't really matter since you will drain it later. Microwave on Hi for about 3 - 4 minutes. Check for doneness. I like my veggies on a crispier side, but you can adjust the timing to your taste.
- Stovetop option: Bring water to boil and a bit of salt in a pot. Add cauliflower and broccoli. Cook until just tender or desired consistency, about 5 to 7 minutes. Drain into a colander and let cool.
- In a large bowl, mix the rest of the ingredients and add cooked cauliflower and broccoli . Mix well. Adjust the taste. You can eat it right away or keep in your fridge for up to a week and enjoy Daily!
- Notes: You can use Any veggies and herbs you have on hand. Adjust the taste: you may want more mayo or more mustard. Or just skip mayo and just add more yogurt. It's all up to you!