This is another Super Easy meal that Looks and Tastes AMAZING (Here, I said it twice and I’m not done yet….lol), but takes almost NO TIME to prepare. Make it!!! Enjoy it!!!
- 8 Lamb loin chops (approximately 3 pounds)
- 3 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 4 cloves Garlic, sliced or minced
- 1 Tbsp. Montreal steak seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. Paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- Veggies, sliced
- 1 to 2 Tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
- Quinoa mix by Pereg USA
- In a large bowl mix the rub ingredients, add lamb and turn to coat on all sides. Let marinate at room temperature for at least 20 minutes.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet to Medium-Hi, add a tablespoon of Olive oil. Sear the lamb for about 5 to 8 minutes on each side. Cook until chops reach 145 °F (medium rare), 160 °F (medium), or 170 °F (well done). We like ours on the medium-well side so we cook a bit longer.
- Remove to a warm plate.
- Sauté veggies in Olive Oil, garlic and salt/pepper. At the end, add couple of tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar to taste.
- Cook Quinoa according to directions on the package. BTW, this is My Favorite Quinoa mix by Pereg USA!