[dropcap]F[/dropcap]abulous and HEALTHY dinner! I have picked up these Delicious Australian Lamb Loin Chops while shopping at Costco recently. We LOVE Lamb and I usually just rub the lamb chops with my own concoction and Broil for 10 minutes on each side. But this time I’ve decided to sear these Cuties on the stove!
This is another Super Easy meal that Looks and Tastes AMAZING (Here, I said it twice and I’m not done yet….lol), but takes almost NO TIME to prepare. Make it!!! Enjoy it!!!
- 8 Lamb loin chops (approximately 3 pounds)
- 3 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 4 cloves Garlic, sliced or minced
- 1 Tbsp. Montreal steak seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. Paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- Veggies, sliced
- 1 to 2 Tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
- Quinoa mix by Pereg USA
- In a large bowl mix the rub ingredients, add lamb and turn to coat on all sides. Let marinate at room temperature for at least 20 minutes.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet to Medium-Hi, add a tablespoon of Olive oil. Sear the lamb for about 5 to 8 minutes on each side. Cook until chops reach 145 °F (medium rare), 160 °F (medium), or 170 °F (well done). We like ours on the medium-well side so we cook a bit longer.
- Remove to a warm plate.
- Sauté veggies in Olive Oil, garlic and salt/pepper. At the end, add couple of tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar to taste.
- Cook Quinoa according to directions on the package. BTW, this is My Favorite Quinoa mix by Pereg USA!