Simple, Comfort Food meals are the Best! There is no need to struggle with what to prepare for a weekday dinner. This One Pan Baked Chicken Drumsticks with Potatoes and Veggies is easy to put together and you can spend time with your family while this meal bakes in the oven!
No need to marinate, no fancy ingredients, it’s One Pan simple meal that is ready in an hour!
The chicken skin turns very crispy, while the meat stays juicy. You can use drumsticks and/or chicken thighs for this recipe.
I’ve used garlic powder, onion powder, paprika and salt/pepper, but you can use any of your favorite spices to suit your preferences.
My family will gladly eat this baked chicken and potatoes for dinner every day of the week – it’s so Delicious, Quick and Easy!
How to make One Pan Baked Chicken Drumsticks with Potatoes and Veggies
- Heat oven to 400F degrees.
- Line large sheet pan with aluminum foil.
- Add olive oil to a pan and 1/2 cup wine, if you like.
- Pat dry chicken with paper towels to remove extra moisture and place in oiled pan.
- Season with garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, and salt/pepper on all sides.
- Add potatoes and veggies to the pan and sprinkle with salt, ground pepper, and garlic powder.
- Bake for 45 minutes to an hour, or until the juices run clear on the chicken and potatoes are cooked.
- If the chicken and potatoes have not browned up as much as you would like, broil for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Watch carefully, or they will burn.