These Baked Moist Asian Meatballs are always welcomed at my house! They are incredibly flavorful, you just can’t stop eating them! My son loves ANYTHING with a Teriyaki sauce on it! He is my part-Asian kid, in that sense!
What makes these Asian Meatballs so moist, is the mix of sauces and the vegetables on the bottom that make them almost steamed-like. Great mixture of Flavors and Textures!
This is an Easy Everyday meal that I’m sure your families will enjoy as well!
Use any ground meat or a combo for this recipe.
I make these Baked Moist Asian Meatballs with veggies often and decided to add them to our Asian-Themed meal as well.
Always start off with the best quality meat you can buy.
This Good Cook Touch High-Temp Hamburger Meat Chopper is perfect for chopping and stirring ground meat!
How to make Baked Moist Asian Meatballs and veggies
- In a large bowl, mix ground beef, eggs, breadcrumbs, soy and teriyaki sauce, sesame oil, garlic, and scallions.
- Use hands to gently combine the ingredients. Do not over mix or pack the meatballs too tight. Over mixing the meat mixture will lead to tough and chewy meatballs.
(Asian Chicken Meatballs from before)
- You will need a deep, large baking pan. I’ve used Rachael Ray’s 11″ x 17″ Deep Cookie Pan.
- On the bottom of the baking pan, add about 3 Tbsp. of Light Olive oil, 1 Tbsp. Low-Sodium Soy Sauce and 1 Tbsp. Low-Sodium Teriyaki Sauce.
- Shape the meatballs with a cookie scoop to make uniform balls and arrange them on top.
- Add sliced mushrooms, peppers, tomatoes, and green onions.
- Brush each meatball with a Low-Sodium Teriyaki sauce and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake in the preheated 350F oven for 35 – 45 min, depending on the size of your meatballs.
I love One-Pan meals!
You can make Baked Moist Asian Meatballs ahead of time, cook and refrigerate.
Serve as an appetizer or over rice, noodles to make it a meal! Easy peasy, yeah?
If you made this recipe, please leave a comment and a star rating below!