You will love this Baked Parmesan Garlic Colossal Shrimp recipe! This is one of my family’s favorite meals that take about 30 minutes to prepare and tastes better than at most restaurants!
Not to brag, but if we want to eat Fancy – we eat at HOME!
This was our Tuesday’s dinner, no special occasion, no holiday, kinda felt guilty eating it.
But, it just happened that we bought these INCREDIBLE – COLOSSAL SHRIMP on sale at The Fresh Market just a couple of days ago.
Never in our life have we ever had shrimp this size! WOW!
They are literally the size of little Lobsters and are Very Meaty!
But, I couldn’t get a good picture to show their true size. We bought 2 pounds and got just 10 shrimp, so you know they are HUGE!
You can make Zoodles (zucchini noodles) instead of pasta or rice for a Healthier option.
Can you imagine how expensive these shrimp would be if you ordered them at the restaurant???
How to prepare Baked Parmesan Garlic Shrimp:
- In a small bowl, mix melted butter, wine, lemon juice, and garlic powder.
- Arrange shrimp in a single layer on a baking sheet and brush or dip the shrimp into the butter mix.
- Sprinkle shrimp with paprika, dry parsley, and parmesan.
- Arrange veggies and lemon slices around shrimp.
- Bake in the Preheated at 400°F oven for about 10 – 15 minutes (depending on your oven).
I didn’t peel them this time since I was Lazy and the shrimp look Beautiful unpeeled! I do suggest peeling them first if you have the time and the patience!
If you find this brand in your local supermarket, try it.
Let me know if you try it!