This Cauliflower and Broccoli Salad is a healthier alternative to the beloved potato salad. The balance of flavors and textures makes this salad incredibly delicious!
I absolutely love potato salads. But, they have too many calories (or as we say in my house, kill-ories) to be enjoyed frequently.
I just couldn’t stop eating as I was mixing the salad.
How to make Cauliflower and Broccoli Salad video below
- 1 Small head Cauliflower
- 1 Small head Broccoli
- 4 large hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- Veggies: Celery, Peppers, Green onions, Radishes (chopped or diced)
- 1 (5.3 oz) plain Greek yogurt
- 3 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. Grey Poupon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. Olive oil
- 3 Kosher dills, diced
- 2 Garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh Dill, minced
- Chop the cauliflower and broccoli into bite-sized florets, discarding the leaves and stem.
- There are two ways to cook the cauliflower and broccoli, pick the one that works for you.
- Microwave option:
- Place bite-sized cauliflower and broccoli florets into a large glass bowl, add 1/2 a cup or 1 cup of water, doesn’t really matter since you will drain it later.
- Microwave on Hi for about 3 – 4 minutes. Check for doneness. I like my veggies on a crispier side, but you can adjust the timing to your taste.
- Stovetop option:
- Bring water to boil and a bit of salt in a pot. Add cauliflower and broccoli. Cook until just tender or desired consistency, about 5 to 7 minutes. Drain into a colander and let cool.
- In a large bowl, mix the rest of the ingredients and add cooked cauliflower and broccoli. Mix well. Adjust the taste.
- You can eat this salad right away or keep it in your fridge for up to a week.
Notes: You can use Any veggies and herbs you have on hand.
Adjust the taste. You may want more mayo or more mustard. Or just skip the mayo and just add more yogurt. It’s all up to you!
It is so difficult to find healthy, delicious, and filling recipes.
I’m always looking for something to grab to eat, but everything is so high-calorie, and a piece of fruit or regular salad is just not satisfying for long.
So I try to come up with a Healthy, Low-Calorie alternative.
This salad makes a great snack at any time of the day! A definite keeper as well as my cabbage recipes!
Please give this salad a try. I’m sure you will love it!