This Chicken Meatballs in Creamy Tomato Sauce recipe is super easy to make and always a welcomed meal at our house. Aww, the Comfort Food! You will want to make this meal again and again.
My Family Loves – Meatballs!
They are super easy to make, very economical, make great leftovers and you can make them Any style you like: Oriental, Russian, Greek or Italian. It all depends on what you add to the mixture.
Ground Meat is the most flexible food you can have in your fridge.
Just some ideas for you: make Meatballs, Meatloaf or Patties.
I usually bake meatballs while I prepare the gravy and the pasta. This way, it takes me probably 40 minutes to have dinner ready.
How to make Chicken Meatballs in Creamy Tomato Sauce
- In a large bowl, mix all of the ingredients for the Chicken Meatballs.
- Wet your hands and shape the meatballs.
- Place on the foil or parchment paper-lined cookie sheet.
- Bake in the preheated at 400F oven for 20 – 25 minutes, depending on your oven and the size of your meatballs.
- To make the sauce, add Olive oil to a deep saucepan.
- Sauté sliced onions and mushrooms until they begin to brown.
- Add a tablespoon of cornstarch and stir.
- Stir in pasta sauce, broth and cream.
- Adjust the flavor.
- Add the spinach and cook, stirring occasionally until the spinach is completely wilted.
- When meatballs are ready, add to the pan and let them simmer in the sauce for 5 minutes.
Really tasty recipe! I served it over gretchka and it was perfect. We also like a lot of sauce so I doubled it as suggested.
Thank you so much for your feedback, Hannah! Appreciate it! I will make it over grechka!