Crabmeat Cream Cheese Pillsbury Puffs
Author: Crafty Cooking by Anna
Recipe type: Sides
- 1 can Pillsbury™ Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 1 can crabmeat
- 1 small pkg imitation crab meat, chopped
- 1 celery stalk, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Whipped Cream cheese
- 2 Tbsp. Sour Cream
- 1 Tbsp. Dill paste (Fresh Dill, Parsley or dry)
- ½ Cup shredded cheese
- sesame seeds
- 1 egg, beaten
- In a bowl, mix the ingredients for the crab mixture. Adjust to taste.
- Unroll a refrigerated crescent roll dough on your floured work surface. Pinch the seams together and roll it out to make an even large rectangle. Cut the dough into squares.
- Divide the crab mixture evenly among the crescent squares.
- Overlap four sides and "glue" them together with water. Flip to the other side and assemble on the parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Brush with an egg and sprinkle sesame seeds on top, if you like.
- Bake in a preheated at 375°F oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.