These Crabmeat Cream Cheese Pillsbury Puffs were last-minute snacks that I’ve wiped out from the ingredients I had on hand. So Good! Hubby loved it for lunch the next day!
How to make Crabmeat Cream Cheese Pillsbury Puffs
- In a bowl, mix the ingredients for the crab mixture. Adjust to taste.
- Unroll a refrigerated crescent roll dough on your floured work surface. Pinch the seams together and roll it out to make an even large rectangle. Cut the dough into squares.
- Divide the crab mixture evenly among the crescent squares.
- Overlap four sides and “glue” them together with water. Flip to the other side and assemble on the parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Brush with an egg and sprinkle sesame seeds on top, if you like.
- Bake in a preheated at 375°F oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.