Fabulous baked Crabmeat Stuffed Catfish – my Signature Dish! Packed with tons of great flavors and is so quick and easy to prepare and cook.
I have impressed my Hubby big-time tonight with this dinner! He couldn’t believe how Fancy this dish looked! And the taste… Oh, the taste!!! He said that’s what you get at the 5-star restaurant!
You can use other types of fish with this recipe: Cod, Haddock, Flounder, Grouper, and Salmon would be good choices.
I think this will be my Signature dish and Every Week dish for a while. Hubby Always requests it!It tastes great when it’s just baked and even cold the next day, as he likes to eat it for lunch at work. I have been packing him lunches for probably 26+ years he’s been working at his job.
I Deserve a Gold Watch by now, LOL!
Just kidding, he treats me Very Well: I get a room and board (lol), plenty of Affection and Adoration!!! Can’t complain, right?!
It’s best to use The Real Deal – LUMP WHITE CRAB MEAT as the one I have used.
Costco used to carry it at one point, but you can still order this brand on Amazon (affl link in the recipe card).
Or use Imitation Crab Meat. Still tastes Superb! You can even add a can of salad shrimp to the mix. Don’t be afraid to experiment!
How to make Crabmeat Stuffed Catfish
- Wash and pat dry fillets. Season with a bit of salt/pepper.
- Divide the crabmeat mix equally among the fillets and roll up.
- Place seam-side down in the baking dish. Brush the tops with butter.
- Sprinkle with salt/pepper and paprika.
- Garnish as you like. I like to add a slice of lemon on top.
I Love the new Wilton Table server baking dish that I got at Walmart. Great Size! Lightweight and bakes and cleans – Beautifully! Looks Great as well, you can just Serve in it!
- Bake in the Preheated 400°F oven for 35 – 40 minutes, or until cooked through. Time depends on your oven and the thickness of your fillets.
This is an Easy and Healthy 5-star Restaurant Quality dish that you can prepare at Home!
Flakey and succulent, this dish is great for entertaining. Packed with tons of great flavors and is so quick and easy to prepare and cook.
The same fabulous recipe only with Wild Caught Cod from Whole Foods this time!
- Bake in the Preheated at 400°F oven for 35 – 40 minutes, or until cooked through. Time depends on your oven and the thickness of your fillets.