This Creamy Mascarpone Chicken & Mushrooms meal is simply divine! Hubby said that the sauce was a KILLER and to make sure I remember how to recreate this again.
Yes, this is how it all started for me…
I would cook different recipes without writing anything down and could Never recreate my successes. So I’ve decided to get more organized and since these recipes are so good, why not share them? Right?
Doesn’t this Creamy Mascarpone Chicken look scrumptious?
How to make Creamy Mascarpone Chicken & Mushrooms
The ingredients for the Creamy Mascarpone Chicken & Mushrooms Skillet.
Remember if you don’t have some of the ingredients or not a fan of the mushrooms, for example, just omit or improvise!
- In a large skillet, melt butter and olive oil on Medium-High heat.
- On a large plate, mix flour, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, and salt/pepper.
- Dredge chicken in seasoned flour and saute in butter/olive oil mixture until golden brown. Remove and set aside.
- Reduce heat to medium, add sliced onion, mushrooms, and garlic to the pan. Sauté for about 3 to 5 minutes, until mushrooms are slightly limp.
- Add white wine and broth, scraping up all the bits in the bottom of the pan.
- Add Mascarpone cheese and mustard. Blend well.
- Add chicken back to the pan and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Adjust the taste with salt/pepper and garnish with chopped parsley.
- Serve over mashed potatoes or pasta.
- Peel, wash, and cut potatoes into smaller pieces. Place potatoes into a medium saucepan. Add cold water to the pan until the potatoes are covered. Add a teaspoon of salt to the water. Turn the heat on to high, and bring the water to a boil. Reduce the heat to low to maintain a simmer, and cover. Cook for 15 to 20 minutes, until soft. Drain water.
- In a small saucepan bring to heat: milk, butter, cream cheese, and Parmesan cheese.
- Add hot mix to boiled potatoes and mash.
- Add salt/pepper.
Garnish with additional parsley.
I just love all of my Food Molds that I have bought on Amazon. Here are some of the ones I have. You can purchase here:
(Crafty Cooking by Anna is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com)