These hearty, savory Crepes/Crepini are stuffed with cooked Salmon, mashed potatoes, caramelized onion, and cream cheese. Turn your leftover dinner into these delicious wraps!
Crepini Egg Wraps
They are ALL NATURAL • GLUTEN-FREE • ZERO NET CARBS • KETO FRIENDLY • DAIRY-FREE • SUGAR-FREE • KOSHER
Each Egg Wrap is only 30 calories and zero net carbs.
I have discovered another Crepini product – “Naked Crepini” and made another delicious recipe that I’m sure you will love: Creamy Chicken Crepini recipe
I’m a self-proclaimed Frankenstein in the kitchen and like to give my food a second chance at life.
And since we don’t want to eat the same dinner the next day, I try to create a NEW dinner from the leftovers. This is how I come up with new recipes!
WHAT’S INSIDE THESE CREPINI/CREPES
- Cooked Salmon. We had leftover Broiled Honey Lemon Butter Salmon from the previous night’s dinner. Click here for the Easiest way to prepare Salmon in no time.
If you have leftover mashed potatoes, it makes it even simpler! Or you can use the ones from Costco as well. They are pretty good!
- 1 1/2 to 2 pounds Cooked Salmon
- 2 cups mashed potatoes
- 1 large onion, sliced and caramelized
- 4 to 5oz. plain whipped cream cheese or with chives
- fresh dill or your favorite herbs
- Crepini Egg Wraps, 14 wraps
- sliced colorful tomatoes, green onion, herbs for decorating
Now you’re going to stuff and wrap up your crepes!
You can fill Crepini according to your personal preference: more mashed than salmon or vice versa.
- Spread about a tablespoon of whipped cream cheese on the lower part of the crepe.
- Add about 2 Tbsp. cooked Salmon, 1 Tbsp. mashed potatoes and 1 Tbsp. caramelized onion. (Feel free to add additional spices, herbs but it’s delicious just with these 4 ingredients).
- Fold the lower edge of the crepe up over the filling.
- Now fold the sides of the crepe inward, as though you’re folding an envelope.
- Roll the crepe up and over the filling like a burrito, tucking the edges in as you roll.
All 14 Crepinis are ready for the next step!
- Heat 2 Tbsp. Olive oil in a non-stick skillet.
- Add the stuffed Crepini in a single layer and fry over medium-high heat, turning once, until golden and crisp, for about 3-5 minutes.
- Add sliced tomatoes, green onion, and your favorite herbs. I’ve used homegrown Oregano.
- Serve and enjoy!
- You can serve them as is or with a little sour cream.
- Store them in the fridge for up to a week.
Turn your leftover dinner into these delicious Wraps!
These Crepini/crepes can be filled with all kinds of leftovers: chicken, beef, potatoes, vegetables, fruit … the possibilities are endless.
Alternative Crepini fillings:
- Bacon and Egg
- Creamy Chicken Crepini
- Leftover chicken
- Nutella and sliced bananas
- Nutella and strawberries
- Caramelized apples, cinnamon, and raisin
- Chopped strawberries, sugar, lemon juice (let sit in the refrigerator for at least 15 minutes)
- Cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract
- Jam or preserves
These Crepini wraps make the perfect snack, breakfast, lunch, or dinner. The taste is similar to breakfast burritos, but with crepes instead of flour tortillas.