[dropcap]C[/dropcap]ooking with my Kid again! Actually, he was doing all the work while I was taking pictures. Love it! Much easier than doing both!
These cakes are Absolutely Delicious and taste like Honey Cakes even though there is no honey in it!
Bought these cute Bundt Cake forms just recently and decided to give them a try. Love it! Bakes evenly and cleans beautifully. This recipe yields exactly 6 little cakes or 12 regular size muffins.
- 3 Large very ripe Bananas, mashed
- ½ Cup Sugar
- ½ Cup Butter, melted
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tbsp. Yogurt
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 1 Cup Flour
- ½ Cup Corn Starch
- 1 tsp. Baking powder
- ½ tsp. Baking soda
- dash of salt
- ½ Cup Pecans (or any other nuts), chopped
- 1 Cup chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, mix together: bananas, sugar, butter, eggs, yogurt and vanilla extract.
- In another bowl, combine dry ingredients: flour, corn starch, baking powder, baking soda and a dash of salt.
- Mix both together by gently combining both dry and wet ingredients. Add nuts and chocolate chips. Do not over mix.
- Spray the baking pan with Non-Stick cooking spray. Pour prepared batter.
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF, then reduce to 350ºF during baking. Bake at 350ºF for 20 to 25 minutes. Time depends on your oven and your baking dish. Do not Overbake!