These Pecan Chocolate Banana Cakes are absolutely delicious and taste like Honey Cakes even though there is no honey in them!
Cooking with my Kid again! Actually, he was doing all the work while I was taking pictures. Love it! Much easier than doing both!
Recently bought these cute Bundt Cake forms and decided to give them a try.
Bakes evenly and cleans beautifully. This recipe yields exactly 6 little cakes or 12 regular size muffins.
How to make Pecan Chocolate Banana Cakes
- In a large bowl, mix together: bananas, sugar, butter, eggs, yogurt and vanilla extract.
- In another bowl, combine dry ingredients: flour, corn starch, baking powder, baking soda and a dash of salt.
- Mix both together by gently combining both dry and wet ingredients. Add nuts and chocolate chips.
- Do not over mix.
- Spray the baking pan with Non-Stick cooking spray. Pour prepared batter.
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF, then reduce to 350ºF during baking. Bake at 350ºF for 20 to 25 minutes. Time depends on your oven and your baking dish. Do not Overbake!