Easy Baked Shrimp Scampi with fresh pasta and roasted veggies is one of our Favorite meals since it literally takes about 30 minutes to have this very FANCY dinner at home! You can make Zoodles (zucchini noodles) instead of pasta for a Healthier option.
I prefer to use FRESH PASTA instead of the dry one.
How to make Easy Baked Shrimp Scampi
- In a small bowl, mix melted butter, wine, lemon juice, garlic powder, paprika, and dry parsley. Adjust to taste.
- Arrange shrimp in a single layer and brush butter mix on top. Add sliced lemons and sprinkle with additional parsley and paprika.
- Bake in the Preheated 400°F oven for about 10 – 15 minutes, depending on your oven. The exterior should turn pink with red tails and the flesh will be slightly opaque and a little “white” in color.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and lemon slices.
You can roast veggies at the same time as the shrimp on the second shelf in your oven.
Veggies need to be roasted longer about 20 at 400F.
- Slice and arrange the veggies you have on hand. Add Olive oil, your favorite spices, and Parmesan cheese.
- Place in the oven 10 minutes before baking the Shrimp Scampi. Add Shrimp Scampi pan and continue baking for another 10 minutes.
- Remove and serve! Doesn’t this look absolutely Delicious??? I get hungry just by looking at it!
It is such a treat when you find Head-On Shrimp! But cooking shrimp with the heads on is so much more flavorful.
Eating whole shrimp is also more of an experience as well as being a show-stopper party dish as you can see.
We found these beauties at Costco recently and at the phenomenal price – $6.99/a pound! These were so delicious!
If you enjoyed this recipe, let me know with a comment and a star rating below. And don’t forget to share it on Facebook #craftycookingbyanna and save it on Pinterest for later!