Easy Baked Shrimp Scampi with fresh pasta and roasted veggies is one of our Favorite meals since it literally takes about 30 minutes to have this very FANCY dinner at home! You can make Zoodles (zucchini noodles) instead of pasta for a Healthier option.
I make this for almost every special occasion or a Holiday as well. When you have guests over and you want to make something Special without too much work involved – this is IT!!!
Arrange shrimp in single layer and brush butter mix on top. You can add sliced lemons and additional parsley.
Bake in the Preheated 400°F oven for about 10 – 12 minutes.
Garnish with fresh parsley and lemon slices.
- 2 pounds Large or Jumbo Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 stick or ½ cup butter, melted
- ½ cup white wine
- 2 Tbs Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 - 2 tsp. dry parsley or dill
- salt/pepper to taste
- lemon slices
- fresh parsley
- In a small bowl, mix melted butter, wine, lemon juice, garlic powder, paprika, and dry parsley. Adjust to taste.
- Arrange shrimp in single layer and brush butter mix on top. You can add sliced lemons and additional parsley.
- Bake in the Preheated 400°F oven for about 10 – 12 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley and lemon slices.
- Cook pasta according to the directions on the package. Fresh Pasta cooks 2 to 3 minutes.