Easy Baked Shrimp Scampi with fresh pasta and roasted veggies is one of our Favorite meals since it literally takes about 30 minutes to have this very FANCY dinner at home! You can make Zoodles (zucchini noodles) instead of pasta for a Healthier option.
How to make Easy Baked Shrimp Scampi
- In a small bowl, mix melted butter, wine, lemon juice, garlic powder, paprika, and dry parsley. Adjust to taste.
Arrange shrimp in a single layer and brush butter mix on top. You can add sliced lemons and additional parsley.
Bake in the Preheated 400°F oven for about 10 – 12 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and lemon slices.
You can roast veggies at the same time as the shrimp on the second shelf in your oven. Veggies need to be roasted longer about 20 at 400F.
- Slice and arrange the veggies you have on hand. Add Olive oil, your favorite spices, and Parmesan cheese.
- Place in the oven 10 minutes before baking the Shrimp Scampi. Add Shrimp Scampi pan and continue baking for another 10 minutes.
- Remove and serve! Doesn’t this look absolutely Delicious??? I get hungry just by looking at it!
If you enjoyed this recipe, let me know with a comment and a star rating below. And don’t forget to share it on Facebook #craftycookingbyanna and save it on Pinterest for later!