I tell ya, the basic chicken and potatoes often are the best tasting and satisfying meal. This is one of my beloved staple dinners.
The secret to making moist and full of flavor drumsticks is coating them well with breadcrumbs and Parmesan, this seals the juices on the inside and creates a wonderful crust. I know it will be a staple in your house once you try this Easy recipe!
Prepare the ingredients for the Roasted Garlic-Parmesan Chicken and Potatoes.
You will need 2 zip-lock bags, makes it easier to coat chicken and potatoes. Just throw out after you’re done.
Bake in the Preheated to 375F degrees oven for 55 minutes. You can flip the drumsticks after 30 minutes if you like, but I have cooked both way flipping and not and found it’s not necessary.
Fall of the bone – Delicious Roasted Garlic-Parmesan Chicken and Potatoes!
- 2 to 3 pounds chicken drumsticks
- 10 small potatoes or 2 medium sized
- green onions, leaks or regular onion, sliced
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 medium carrot, sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ cup Italian Style Breadcrumbs
- ½ cup Grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp. Garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp. Onion powder
- Olive oil
- Smoked Paprika
- Prepare 2 zip-lock bags, makes it easier to coat chicken and potatoes. Just throw out after you’re done.
- In one plastic bag, add ½ cup Olive oil, in another Breadcrumbs, Parmesan, and spices.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper and spread sliced onion and garlic.
- Place several drumsticks and coat well with Olive oil.
- Transfer to a seasoning bag and make sure to coat on all sides.
- Transfer to baking pan.
- Continue coating all of the drumsticks.
- Follow the same method for sliced potatoes, by coating with oil and then seasoning.
- Transfer to a baking pan.
- Add sliced mushroom and carrots on top or in between, all up to you.
- Dust with Smoked paprika.
- Bake in the Preheated to 375F degrees oven for 55 minutes.