I was short on time and my Instant Pot has saved yet another day for me. Highly recommend buying it for a Quick and Easy meals! Create the whole dinner in no time just by layering your food inside.
You can shape the meatloaf with your hands, fold it in foil and put on top of your potatoes, but using a Springform Pan makes the finished product look so Special, agree? You can serve this BEAUTIFUL Chicken Meatloaf Cake to your guests. It slices beautifully and super moist and full of flavor!
Awhile back I bought a Wilton Excelle Elite 6 x 2-3/4 Inch Non-Stick Springform Pan. But, there is plenty of room to use 7 inch pan as well. It’s good idea to have both sizes in case you need smaller or larger cake.
For the potatoes you can peel them or leave with the peel on, personal preference here. Normally I do not peel young potatoes since the skin is very soft, but with baking potatoes I prefer to peel the skin.
Just add potatoes to the bottom of your instant pot/pressure cooker and add 1 cup of chicken broth.
Combine the ingredients for the Chicken Meatloaf. I usually buy Ground Chicken, but this time in a hurry I got PERDUE® FIT & EASY® Fresh Ground Chicken Breast Meat and so glad I did!!! The white ground breast meat is Beautiful bright color, tastes amazing and much healthier for you. I think this recipe is flexible enough that you can probably use any ground meat and it will come out super tasty!
Spray Spring Form with Non-Stick Pam or similar spray and brush bottom and sides. Add the Chicken Meatloaf mix and spread evenly.
Place Stainless Steel Steamer Rack that comes with your instant pot on top of potatoes and place spring form on top.
When meatloaf is cooked, just pull it out and glaze it. I prefer Ketchup/BBQ sauce, 50/50 mix.
Broil it until it slightly caramelized. I use Broil Crisp function for about 6 – 8 minutes.
Mash potatoes right in the Instant Pot. No need to clean yet another bowl!
Steam broccoli in the microwave for 1 minute. Plate it nicely and Enjoy!
- Chicken Meatloaf:
- 2 pounds PERDUE® FIT & EASY® Fresh Ground Chicken Breast Meat (or any ground meat)
- 2 large Eggs
- 1 Cup Italian Style Bread Crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Tbsp. Cream Cheese
- 2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 2 tsp. Montreal Steak seasoning
- 2 Tbsp. Veri Veri Teriyaki® Less Sodium Marinade & Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- Mashed Potatoes:
- 3 Large Baking potatoes
- 1 Cup Chicken broth
- ½ Cup milk
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 2 Tbsp. cream cheese
- 2 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese
- In a large bowl, mix: ground chicken, eggs, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, cream cheese, garlic powder, Montreal steak seasoning, teriyaki sauce and Olive oil. Mix well and set aside.
- Spray Spring Form with Non-Stick Pam or similar spray and brush bottom and sides. Add the Chicken Meatloaf mix and spread evenly.
- Peel potatoes and cut them into large chunks.
- Add potatoes to the bottom of your Instant Pot/pressure cooker and add 1 Cup of Chicken broth.
- Place Stainless Steel Steamer Rack that comes with your instant pot on top of potatoes and place the spring form with chicken meatloaf mix on top.
- Secure the lid on the Instant Pot, making sure the valve is set to “Seal” and not “Vent.”
- Press “Manual” and enter 20 minutes.
- Once finished cooking, use the Quick Release method by carefully turning the valve to let the steam out.
- Carefully lift the spring form with chicken meatloaf out, remove the spring form and place meatloaf on a baking sheet.
- Use your favorite glaze. I've used Ketchup/BBQ sauce, 50/50 mix. The amount is up to you.
- Broil it until it slightly caramelized for about 3 - 5 minutes, depending on your oven.
- Mash potatoes right in the Instant Pot.
- Add: milk, butter, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese and salt/pepper to taste.
- Steam broccoli in the microwave for 1 minute.
- Plate it nicely and serve.