This is a heartier version of the unbelievably delicious Lobster Bisque! With a piece of crusty French bread, it’s more of a meal than just a soup. I’m sure you will love this soup as much as we did. Your family will feel like they are dining at a 5-star Restaurant!!!
Ze Valentine’s Dinner at Ze Le Crafty!
After today’s dinner, I feel like Ze Spiikin Ze French! Ze dinner was Magnifique!
Ze Lobster Bisque was Ze Best we ever had! Ze not like Ze Paste for Ze walls with Ze small piece of meat you get at Ze Restorante (that’s Italian mixed in, lol). I used Ze Real Lobster Meat with Ze potatoes, mushrooms, onions, celery, and carrots! I didn’t blend it since Luckily we still have all of our teeth!!!
How to make Lobster Bisque
These are some of the ingredients you will need.
- 4 Tbsp. butter
- 2 Medium Potatoes, peeled, cleaned, and cubed
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, chopped
- 1 stalk Celery, chopped
- 1 Medium Carrot, chopped
- 1/2 Onion, chopped
- 1 tsp. Smoked paprika
- 1/4 cup Flour
- 3 cups Seafood broth
- 1 1/2 cups Half-and-half
- 4 tsp. tomato paste
- 2 Tbsp. squeezed Lemon juice
- 1 pkg. Lobster meat (you can use crab or shrimp meat)
- salt/pepper to taste
- dill for the garnish
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter over medium-low heat. Add potatoes, mushrooms, celery, carrot, and onion. Cook and stir until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Add smoked paprika and flour, mix well. Stir in the Seafood broth, half-and-half, tomato paste, and lemon juice. Stir until well blended. Bring to a boil, then simmer for 15 to 20 minutes, until potatoes are cooked.
- Stir frequently until thickened. Adjust the flavor with salt and pepper.
- You can pour the mixture into the blender if you like.
- Add the Lobster meat at the very end, simmer for 5 minutes until heated.
- Garnish with fresh Dill, chopped Green onions, or your favorites!
Enjoy your Lobster Bisque!