Mixed Fruit Bars! Light and moist coffee cake that is sliced into bars! This is my Go-To recipe.
It’s Super Easy to make and Always a Big hit at the parties!
Doesn’t it look like Summer???
I love “painting” with Vibrant, Colorful, Different shapes, and Textures Fruit!
Even though it feels like summer most of the year in Florida, the Abundance of fruit is not always available. I Love the Summer selection most of all!!!
How to make Mixed Fruit Bars
It takes very little time to put this recipe together, about 15 to 20 minutes, and then baking time around 30 minutes.
I use my double-proportion recipe most of the time and my Large Rachael Ray Cookie Pan (11″ x 17″) that is about to die since I use it so much.
Your baking time will vary depending on the baking pan you choose.
- These fruit bars can last in the refrigerator for about a week, you can easily reheat it in the morning.
- I call it my pancakes-alternative recipe. My son loves it in the morning with a bit of powdered sugar on top.
- I use A LOT of fruit on the bottom, probably 2 pounds.
- Sometimes I decorate, other times when lazy, the easiest way is to spread all the fruit on the bottom and just spread the batter thinly on top. Easy, right?
- Wash and dry the fruit and dust with flour before adding it to the batter.
- You can fold the fruit gently into the batter, or add it to the bottom and pour batter on top. Either method works.
Decorate as you Like! Have Fun with it!!!
Add LOTS OF COLOR!
Slice into squares/bars and Enjoy!
Or use just Apples, like Sharlotka!
Once you make it and see how Easy and Delicious this recipe is, I’m sure it will become your Family’s Favorite as well!!
(Crafty Cooking by Anna is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com)