I’ve bought this “French Fry Cone & Dipping Cup” either at Marshall’s or TJMaxx awhile back, but just one. I wish they had more. You can by these on Amazon, if you like!
You will Never want to buy fries anywhere else after you will see how Easy and Delicious they come out at Home! You can Actually taste the Potatoes and not the bread crumbs, oil and salt.
I recently bought a large bag of Russet Potatoes on sale at Publix, and didn’t want to make the usual home fries. This was a Perfect solution!!!
- 3 or 4 medium Russet potatoes (or other baking potatoes)
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. Garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp. Onion powder
- ½ Tbsp. Paprika
- 1 tsp. salt (or if you like your potatoes on the salty side, add more)
- 1 tsp. pepper
- optional spices of your choice
- 3 Tbsp. Olive oil
- Wash and pat dry potatoes.
- The Easiest way I have found is to take 2 - Gallon size bags, just throw them out after you're done. Easy, right?
- Slice your potatoes into strips, try to make them same size.
- Bag 1, add: 3 Tbsp. of olive oil, then add the sliced potatoes. Close the bag and shake so that every piece gets an Oil Bath!
- Bag 2: Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt and pepper. Place your oiled potatoes inside the bag and toss well to coat.
- Spread potatoes on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated 425°F oven for 15 minutes.
- Take it out, flip to the other side and bake for an additional 15 min.
- Potatoes will be crisp on the outside and soft on the inside.