We Love Salmon in my family! I bake it, broil it, or Pan Sear it all the time. This Pan Seared Salmon with Creamy Dill Sauce is one of the easiest and tastiest dinners you can make! Crispy on outside and tender on the inside.
Always slice your fish when it’s Raw.
– Much easier to make perfect, sharp cut slices than slicing after the fish is cooked and falls apart.
– Cooks faster.
– You get a much tastier slice of fish since you season it on all sides.
How to make Pan Seared Salmon with Creamy Dill Sauce
Since I always try to Healthify my recipes, I’ve used plain Greek yogurt for the sauce.
- In a large bowl, mix flour, bread crumbs, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika and salt/pepper.
- Heat Light Olive oil over Medium-High heat and add the salmon fillets skin side up, meat side down.
- Sear 2 to 3 minutes without moving.
- Sear on the sides for about a minute each and flip to the skin side.
- Cook for 3 minutes since you want the skin part crisp.
- Serve cooked salmon fillets topped with the sauce and garnished with fresh dill and lemon slices.
Or serve Pan Seared Salmon with a simple Yum-Yum sauce mixed with Light Olive oil! Another Delicious option!