This Pork Tenderloin in Creamy Mushroom Sauce and Pasta Dinner is perfect for any night of the week. Full of flavor and super easy to prepare!
Doesn’t this Pork Tenderloin in Creamy Mushroom Sauce with Pasta dinner look scrumptious?
Hubby said that the sauce was a KILLER and to make sure I remember how to recreate this again.
Yes, this is how it all started for me.
I would cook different recipes without writing anything down and could never recreate my successes. I’ve decided to get more organized and since these recipes are so GOOD, why not share them? Right?
BTW, you can use any meat/poultry with this recipe.
HOW TO MAKE Pork Tenderloin in Creamy Mushroom Sauce
- Slice Pork tenderloin into several medallions, about 1-inch thick.
- On a large plate or use zip lock bag (easier to toss out) mix flour, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika and salt/pepper.
- Dredge Pork medallions in seasoned flour and sear them in light olive oil on Medium-High heat until golden brown. Set aside to a warm place.
- Reduce heat to medium, add a tablespoon of butter and light olive oil.
- Add sliced onion and mushrooms to the pan.
- Sauté until mushrooms are browned and onions caramelized.
- Add garlic and cook for a minute.
- Add 2 tablespoons of flour or corn starch and mix well.
- Add Marsala or white wine and chicken broth, scraping up all the bits in the bottom of the pan.
- Stir in 1/2 cup sour cream (you can also use 1/2 cup Half/Half or Cream Cheese).
- Return cooked pork to the pan and simmer for 1 – 2 minutes until the sauce thickens into a gravy consistency (it will thicken more as you serve).
- Adjust salt and pepper, to taste.
- Cook your favorite pasta according to directions on a package. Add to the pan and mix with creamy mushroom sauce.
- Garnish with chives, thyme, dill or fresh parsley.
- Serve and Enjoy!