Roasted Pears with Yogurt, Honey, and Pecans make the perfect Easy, Healthy, and Absolutely Delicious dessert! You can also use apples, plums, peaches, apricots, or similar types of fruit with this flexible recipe.
I have been “off the grid” as they say. LOL
I’m still cooking daily and trying to keep up with taking care of the house and my family. Obviously internally these are not easy times. Never expected that life will change so quickly for everyone.
Why you will love this Roasted Pears recipe
- It’s super easy to make
- Texture and Flavor – baked pears and baked fruit in general, become meltingly tender and bring up the natural sweetness and flavor of the fruit.
- Naturally sweet without extra sugar needed.
- Even better the next day since the flavors blend in. We like it cold from the fridge, but you can warm it up in the microwave.
HOW TO MAKE Roasted Pears with Yogurt, Honey, and Nuts
- Slice the pears lengthwise and remove the cores with a paring knife. In the middle, add plain Greek yogurt. Drizzle with Honey. Add sliced blueberries, red grapes and pecans.
- Roast Pears in the preheated at 350F oven for about 30 – 35 minutes.
If you don’t have all of the ingredients, just improvise! Have Fun and Enjoy your creation!
I post almost daily to my Facebook page and group. If you wish to follow and join. It’s just easier for me. Blog posts take time and concentration.
FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/craftycookingbyAnna
Can’t get enough of these Delicious Roasted Pears! I make them ALL THE TIME now!
I’ve used Cherry flavored yogurt, raspberries, and plums this time.
You can even add your favorite wine on top when serving or when you store them in the refrigerator. I’ve added Moscato Wine to mine! Even better, if it’s even possible!
UPDATE CHRISTMAS 2020
Roasted Pears with mascarpone, honey, and nuts
I have made these Roasted Pears a few times now, my family loves this dessert.
But, I do enjoy experimenting and trying out new things. I had Mascarpone cheese on hand and decided to try it instead of yogurt as in the recipe. Plus I have added some chocolate chips as well.
I love it with Mascarpone – much more flavorful.
Absolutely Delicious and Easy Dessert Recipe!
Make sure to read all the tips above! ^^^
Serve these Roasted Pears with Yogurt, Honey, and Pecans for the upcoming holidays!