If you want an Easy, Healthy, and Absolutely Delicious dessert, this is it – Roasted Pears with Yogurt, Honey, Pecans, sliced Blueberries, and Red Grapes!
You can also use apples, plums, peaches, apricots, or similar types of fruit with this recipe.
I’m still cooking daily and trying to keep up with taking care of the house and my family. Obviously internally these are not easy times. Never expected that life will change so quickly for everyone.
HOW TO MAKE Roasted Pears with Yogurt, Honey and Nuts
Roast Pears in the preheated at 350F oven for about 30 – 35 minutes.
If you don’t have all of the ingredients, just improvise! Have Fun and Enjoy your creation!
I post almost daily to my Facebook page and group. If you wish to follow and join. It’s just easier for me. Blog posts take time and concentration.
FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/craftycookingbyAnna
Can’t get enough of these Delicious Roasted Pears! I make them ALL THE TIME now!
I’ve used Cherry flavored yogurt, raspberries, and plums this time.
You can even add your favorite wine on top when serving or when you store them in the refrigerator. I’ve added Moscato Wine to mine, LOL! Even better, if it’s even possible!
- Pears (firm-but-ripe pears, halved and cored, any should work)
- Yogurt (Ricotta, Cottage or Farmer's cheese will work as well)
- Sliced blueberries and red grapes
- Pecans (or any nuts)
- Slice the pears lengthwise and remove the cores with a paring knife.
- In the middle, add plain Greek yogurt.
- Drizzle with Honey.
- Add sliced blueberries, red grapes and pecans.
- Roast Pears in the preheated at 350F oven for about 30 – 35 minutes.
- If you don’t have all of the ingredients, just improvise!
- Have Fun and Enjoy your creation!