Moist and Delicious, Low Carb dinner! Just couldn’t resist taking couple of pictures of this Pretty and Tasty meal.
While shopping at Costco the other day, I bought Salmon, as I normally do. I usually bake half and make Salmon Ceviche with the other half. My Mother-in-law Loves my Salmon Ceviche, for her it’s “seledka”, so tasty with boiled butter-garlic-dill potatoes!!!
This is a Very Easy and an Elegant way of serving much Loved and Healthy, Salmon! Always slice the Salmon into portion size pieces: they cook faster, marinate better and much easier to serve since they don’t fall apart. This dinner takes almost no time at all. I just marinated the Salmon a night before and Broiled the next day.
- 1 Tbsp. Honey
- 3 Tbsp. Teriyaki Sauce
- 3 Tbsp. Low-Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
- 2 Tbsp. Olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. Toasted Sesame Ginger spice (or similar)
- Sesame Seeds, optional
- Slice Salmon into portion sizes. In the large glass bowl mix the marinade ingredients. Cover the bowl with the plastic wrap or the lid and put in the fridge. Marinate the Salmon for at least an hour to a night before. I've marinated overnight.
- Place marinated Salmon on the baking sheet. Broil the Salmon for 10 - 15 minutes, depending on your oven and the size of your portions. I usually cut them smaller and Broil for just 12 minutes. Broil less than more, it has to be soft as a butter on the inside.
- To prepare the Asparagus: place the asparagus on baking sheet, drizzle with Olive oil and grated Parmesan cheese. That it all the flavor it needs, really. Simple, right? Broil for just 5 minutes, needs to be semi-crispy.