I‘m constantly trying to revamp the beloved recipes and finding a Healthier replacements. This one worked out so well and Absolutely Delicious! You can use this sauce with seafood recipes, as I have done, or any other meat.
Bought these Super Tasty Florida Wild Shrimp on Sale at The Fresh Market. Love that store!!! The Scallops I had on hand from Publix.
The sauce is similar to Alfredo, but SO MUCH HEALTHIER!
You are going to LOVE this Easy and Incredibly Delicious, Creamy, Luscious dinner!
- 1½ to 2 pounds Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- ½ pound Scallops
- ½ can Peas
- small container of Mushrooms, sliced
- 2 Green Onions, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. Light Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp. Flour
- 1 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- ½ Cup White wine
- ½ Cup Broth (used low-sodium chicken)
- 4 cloves Garlic, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. Parsley, minced
- ½ Cup Parmesan Cheese, optional (or you can use Feta)
- salt/pepper to taste
- Barilla Pasta Ditalini, 16.0 OZ (or any pasta)
- Cook pasta according to the directions on the package and set aside.
- Warm the olive oil in a skillet over medium high heat.
- Season the shrimp and scallops with salt and pepper and add them to the pan. Cook until the shrimp have turned pink, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove the shrimp and scallops from the pan. Set aside and keep warm.
- Add mushrooms and cook until they begin to soften, about 5 minutes.
- Add garlic cloves, cook until lightly browned.
- Add wine. Mix yogurt and flour in a bowl. Add to the pan and reduce the heat. Stir until smooth.
- Add peas, green onions, parsley, Parmesan cheese, cooked pasta, shrimp and scallops.
- Simmer for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Adjust to taste.