Making homemade sushi is actually quite fun and easy to do! It does take some practice, but once you learn the basics, you will be rolling one sushi roll after another! You can create any type of roll. You are only limited by your imagination!
How to make Shrimp Tempura Sushi Roll with Avocado
Prepare your ingredients. You will need:
- Bamboo mat covered in plastic wrap (saves time cleaning it)
- Sushi rice
- Shrimp Tempura
- Sliced Cucumber
- Sliced Avocado
- Lumpfish caviar/roe
- Toasted Sesame seeds
- Lay nori sheet, shiny side down. Dip your hands in water and spread sushi rice over the nori sheet.
- Spread a teaspoon or so of Lumpfish Caviar and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds. Add some black sesame seeds as well.
- Flip nori to the other side.
- Add 2 Shrimp Tempuras with one tail sticking out, you want to show this off, lol, add thinly sliced cucumber and avocado.
- Roll tightly. You can watch YouTube videos on how to roll. It takes practice but not difficult.
- Decorate as you like. I have added thinly sliced avocado, Lumpfish Caviar, sesame seeds, and some sliced green onion.
Enjoy your creation!
I hope you will find this post useful! I tried to be as detailed with every recipe as possible which takes a lot of time and effort. If you use and like any of the recipes, please let me know!