End of the year is always a busy time of the year. My New Year’s resolution would be to add more recipes to my blog and get more organized. I try!
Amazingly Delicious appetizer recipe that I plan on making again and again. You can make the filling a day before and store it in OODLE TIP DISPOSABLE PASTRY BAGS or similar until ready to serve. Decorate as you like.
- 6 Large Eggs
- ¼ cup Whipped Cream Cheese
- 1 Tbsp. Plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 oz. Smoked Salmon, minced
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. dill paste (or fresh dill)
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- Hard boil eggs for 10 minutes.
- Rinse under cold water to cool, then peel.
- Remove the egg yolks gently.
- In a medium bowl, combine all of the ingredients, mixing until smooth.
- You can make a filling day in advance. Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container or in the plastic bag and pipe the next day.
- Decorate as you like.