If you’re trying to cut some carbs from your diet, this recipe for Steak Fajita Roll-Ups is for you! They look so pretty on the plate and absolutely delicious served with the homemade Creamy Avocado Dip!
The perfect appetizer or a main dish when you have people over and want to serve something Delicious and Easy!
These are the spices used, but you can create your own mix if you like.
Montreal Steak is probably my Favorite seasoning of all! I add it practically to every recipe! Give it a try!
How to make Low-Carb Steak Fajita Roll-Ups
- Cut the steak into thin slices.
- Place all marinade ingredients in a bowl and whisk to combine.
- Place steak in the marinade and toss to coat.
- Cover the bowl and place in the refrigerator for 2 hours or overnight.
- Slice peppers and onion into thin strips.
- Heat olive oil in a grill pan over medium-high heat and add pepper strips and sliced onion to the grill pan; season with salt, pepper, and spices listed above.
- Cook for about 4 to 5 minutes, or until tender.
- Remove from heat and let cool until comfortable to handle.
- Top each slice of steak slice with the vegetables; roll up and secure with a toothpick.
- Add remaining olive oil to the grill pan; heat it up and add the roll-ups to the pan.
- Cook until browned, about 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Remove from heat, remove toothpicks, and transfer to a serving plate.
Prepare the Creamy Avocado Dip by blending together:
- 1 Hass avocado, mashed
- 2 Tbsp. red onion, diced
- 1 Tbsp. garlic
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. sour cream
- 1 tsp. fresh dill, minced
- 1 tsp. fresh parsley, minced
Presentation is the Key!
I have bought this cute Cast Iron Skillet with Wooden Base a while back at TJ Maxx or Marshalls, but you can buy it on Amazon as well. CLICK HERE