On my recent trip to Costco picked up our favorite Australian Lamb Leg Roast and decided to make the usual Instant Pot Leg of Lamb recipe, but had a craving for the steaks.
So I’ve decided since it’s a pretty large piece of meat: “why not make both?”. I’ve marinated half of lamb and sliced the rest into steaks that I’ve seared on cast iron skillet! It turned out as delicious as I figured it would. Mashed potatoes from Costco saved me one more step of creating a relatively quick and easy meal for my crew!
How to cook VIDEO RECIPE below
So come along with me on cooking adventures and hopefully we will create something Tasty!
- Lamb Leg Roast
- Montreal Steak Seasoning
- Garlic cloves
- Slice and season the steaks to your liking.
- Make sure the meat comes to room temperature.
- Heat the skillet until smoking hot.
- Add Light Olive oil and sizzle the steaks to your desired doneness.
- Cook in batches.
- Cook mushrooms, garlic in butter for a couple of minutes and add cooked steaks on top to absorb the flavors.
- Garnish with rosemary and chives, if you like.
- Serve with mashed potatoes.