My never-ending dilemma – What to do with the mushy bananas that you don’t eat in time? I go Bananas (no pun intended)! Sometimes! A Perfect opportunity to bake this Incredibly Moist and Delicious Banana Chocolate Swirl Cake!
This is another one of my Absolutely Favorite recipes to make and share! It comes out Perfect every time! I think this one will be your Favorite as well. The combination of Bananas and Chocolate just works so well. It adds incredible Richness to the flavor.
How to Bake Moist Banana Chocolate Swirl Cake
Please watch the VIDEO BELOW!
Use the same recipe and make a variation with melted chocolate layers inside the cake, or add Chocolate chips or chunks.
Banana with Chocolate Chips Cake
Banana Cake with Chocolate and Nut layer
Banana Bundt Cake with melted Chocolate and nuts added on top after baking
Banana Nutella Chocolate Cake with Hazelnuts
I often bake this Deliciousness with my son! He had fun creating a design for this one! Not bad, right?
Enjoy the recipe, my friends! You can PRINT or SAVE the following recipe image!
- 2 Eggs
- ½ Cup Sugar
- ½ Cup Butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp. Yogurt
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla extract
- 3 Large very ripe Bananas, mashed
- 1 Cup Flour and ½ Cup Corn Starch (or use 1½ Cup Flour)
- 1 Tsp. Baking powder
- ½ Tsp. Baking soda
- 4 oz. Semi-Sweet Chocolate bar, melted
- ½ Cup Nuts, chopped (optional)
- Blend together: eggs, sugar, butter, yogurt, vanilla extract and mashed bananas.
- Mix dry ingredients: flour, corn starch, baking powder and baking soda.
- Mix dry and wet ingredients together.
- Spray the baking pan with Non-Stick cooking spray. Pour prepared batter.
- Swirl melted chocolate on top and add nuts (optional).
- Preheat the oven to 375°F, then reduce to 350°F during baking.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 to 40 minutes(time depends on your oven and your baking dish.
- Do not Overbake!) Mine was ready in 30 min.