Finally got around to making a video recipe for one of my MOST POPULAR and MOST PINNED recipes!!! Smothered Chicken with Spinach, Potatoes and Mushrooms has been Pinned to 67.9K+ boards!!!!
This recipe is A M A Z I N G! I have brought this dish to several potluck dinners and got Rave Reviews. It’s FULL of Flavor: Creamy, Cheesy and Comforting! Tastes just as good reheated.
One of my readers on Facebook writes:
Glenda Smith: “My husband had bragged on this “phenomenal, hardcore” dish all week! A friend of his is visiting from out of town and I have already been asked 3 times to make it again.”
Please watch the video below on how to make Smothered Chicken with Spinach, Potatoes and Mushrooms recipe
* Note: I have used Smoked Paprika this time since this is what I had on hand which gives a deeper color to the chicken and changes taste just a bit. It’s a matter of preference here. You can use smoked or regular paprika.
How to make Smothered Chicken with Spinach, Potatoes and Mushrooms
- In a large skillet, heat Olive oil over Med-Hi heat.
- Brown chicken on both sides until almost done.
- Transfer chicken to an oiled baking dish.
- Add oil to the skillet and brown the potatoes until almost done.
- Transfer to a baking dish.
- Add mixed: cream of chicken soup, broth, and wine.
- Bring to boil and mix well until the sauce thickens.
- Add a bag of spinach and mix until wilted, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Turn off the heat.
- Pour the sauce on top of the chicken and potatoes.