My son always brags to his friends what a Delicious Cheese Berry Pancakes that I make for us for breakfast. He said that if I were to make a business just with my pancakes: “You would make Millions, MOM!”
Makes Mom HAPPY to hear such words of appreciation! I make these pancakes practically every week since this is what my son likes for breakfast before school.
WATCH VIDEO BELOW
You can use plain flour with this recipe and add a teaspoon of Baking powder to it. But my ABSOLUTE Favorite to use is – Lund’s Swedish Pancake Mix! LOVE the Natural without many Additives ingredients: Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Whey Powder, Sugar, Salt, Baking Powder. You can use the mix to make Thin Pancakes, Waffles, and Crepes. The combination of Wheat and Malted Barley flours make these much lighter than regular flour. You can find it at your local supermarket or buy on Amazon.
The Secret ingredient that I like to use for pancakes is my beloved – Baileys’ Coffee Creamer – Crème Brulee!!! I have tried other flavors, but find this one is the Best, for us. I Always have it on hand since I like it in my coffee daily! It gives an Excellent Flavor and Aroma to your baking goods as well, I prefer to use it instead of adding vanilla.
Adjust the batter to your liking. If you want thicker Cheese Pancakes (Творожные оладушки) use less milk.
Place a tablespoon of oil and butter on the skillet. Adjust heat as necessary. The first batch will require higher heat than lower for subsequent batches. Flip pancakes after bubbles rise to surface and bottoms brown. Brown on both sides, about 2 to 4 minutes on each side, depending on the size of your pancakes.
Super Easy to make and So Delicious! Use any fruit on hand.
This is my Go-To recipe. Enjoy!
- 1 Pkg (7.5 oz) Friendship Farmer Cheese
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ Cup Sugar
- dash of salt
- about ½ Cup of Milk (2%) or Buttermilk (for thicker Pancakes)
- 2 tsp. creamer, flavored yogurt or vanilla extract
- 1 to 1½ Cup of Buttermilk Pancake mix or Any Pancake Mix
- ½ Cup sliced fruit
- Light Olive oil
- Mix all of the ingredients in the order listed.
- Adjust the batter to your liking. If you want thicker Syrniki, use less milk.
- Add a tablespoon of oil and butter on the skillet.
- Adjust the heat as necessary.
- The first batch will require higher heat, then lower for subsequent batches.
- Flip pancakes after bubbles rise to surface and bottoms brown.
- Brown on both sides, about 2 to 4 minutes on each side, depending on the size of your pancakes.
Blueberries, couple of tablespoons of grape juice (or ANY juice) and tablespoon of squeezed lemon. Just simmer on low for an hour until thickens on its own stirring frequently.
If you are looking for the Best Pancake Mix, this is the one I have found so far - Lund's Swedish Pancake Mix! Look at the NATURAL ingredients listed. Unbelievable taste and Super adjustable. I make sirniki by adding egg, milk and farmers cheese. You can make Fluffy ones as you see in the pictures by adding buttermilk. Make waffles or crepes.